Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cabal management

These days I am spending too much of my sleeping time playing Cabal, pulverising monsters till 5am since last Sunday. I wonder what is the motivation behind it, perhaps my heart is pining for my dear parents to reconcile and to return back home. It is actually scary that you feel so accustomed to them not being there that they no longer have any bearing on your life.

I would like to thank God for really refreshing my spirit everyday, for He restores me when I am weary. I've had less than 10 hours of sleep in 4 days but apparently I can't seem to fall asleep during lessons, till as incisive as ever.

Yet all this cannot continue indefinitely, my studies I have neglected. My teachers are raising their eyebrows at all the missing assignments, late tutorials and shoddy pieces of work.

All I can say is that things will get better. Finally a post, sigh...

No comments: