Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MY first debut onto Blogging

I do not wonder why, or how. But i guess this blogging bug has bitten this boy that is me. Ah well, dont blame me if you cant catch what i am blogging about, cause i aint going to lax on my english. Yups, you better be armed with a dictionary(maybe not so) but be sure to correct me when i make silly, grammatical mistakes that i absolutely aBhor.

Haiz the agony of what to type is seeping in, much like water creeping into the crevices of cracks on concrete(trying out on consonance).

Oh i can talk about the PW OP that would be tomorrow. Ahh... its such a startling revelation. I guess that its then or never, hope that i wont make any slips of the tongue(the tongue is such a monster!) and be able to work magic unto my examiners. The semblance of the entire OP seems like a mini magic show to me, rivetting yet enarmoured with expressions.

With this i end my first ever post, if its what its called, to embark on the seemingly dry MMM game proposal. Indeed its something to rack my brains on, after all, that is the reward of being an OGl.

God bless :)

2 comments:

hj said...

lols, your profile.. should be why does cats have nine lives, not has/..
Joseph Koh Chong lip
Animated,Bullish,both Caring&Daring.Engaging,Freaky!Grandiose,Humble.. Innovative@Jovial:Kiddish,Lovable:)MEthological-Nice,Oh-k,Positive+Queer'Relaxed;Serious^Tactful>Understanding=vociferous!Wonderful!Xcitable,Yep,Zzz...

pro..

Lips said...

Perhaps, perhaps, a discrepancy