Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ruminations of a Blogger

Writing is a creative entreprise. After perusing a few blogs of my fellow mates, i can only frown at envious amazement. Their blogs are generously speckled with what nots-flowers; nuts; chocolate. What more music streams in like a heartwarming welcome(though some are just pure jarring noise)

I would really have to brush my blog up, if not i might as well cease its life. Cruel eh? I can already sense the mute protest emanating from your larnyx. WEll, as the jolly-polly person I am, i could bear with the agony and continue on this.

As a blog's foremost priority is to encapsulate the essence how an individual felt about the events that occured on a particular day, acting as a platform for him to pen(or rather type) it down in a so called personal dairy(blog), which ironically is exposed to onlookers to scrutinize; I shall continue with this sacred tradition of recounting my travails on this fateful day... Those who are easily bogged down by a massive splash of words can give your eyes an exercise. [Warning, which i guess its too late]

I wonder why 2 serious bouts of stomachache hit me in the morning before my OralPresentation. But it was a real relief, afterwards. Fumbled here and there and forgot my script, yet i managed to end it off with a blast. Tip 302 for those who are hysteria, smile always and do read up your Q&As, your examiners from my observations, are not very creative with their questions. So stop thinking that you cant do it and earn the grade you deserve! And lastly a word from me, dont roll your eyes, its naseauting. Slap yourself if you do.

God bless y'all :)

P.S. Someone please enlighten me the art of crafting a blog, i want the special designs and such, not some factory-manufactured blog. Also, it would be great if it could include instructions on how to put up pictures, tagboards(???) and such

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to blogskins.com!

Anonymous said...

hello(:
1. blogskins.com for layouts and stuff.
2. cbox.ws for tagboards.
haha.

Lips said...

Now i know where, but i know not how... This is the suspire of an exasperated blogger.

Anonymous said...

Lols.. go your place help you sometime soon la.. lols..