Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back with a Vengeance?

After a long hiatus, of say 3 odd months, I have returned to the blogosphere. Alas, with such a freedom of expression in a blog, it is indeed poses as an irresistable threat/allure.
Life has been insufferable at some points or another the past months, which delivered a major stab into my blogging endeavours. So, with the advent of this entry, you may easily postulate that things may have gone for the better, but much waits to be unfolded.
As always, i would like to end my blogs with poems and today i shall attempt to create one, His love, in lieu of Valentine's Day.

His Love
Love of a deepest kind,
Draws us to Him.
Comatose to the human mind;
Even Ah Lim.

No abomination None too great
Nothing, really! Murder! Idolatry!
No exaggeration He forgives, He forgets
Undoubtedly- Unconditionally.

Love of a feeble kind,
Draws me to Him.
Challenges me to will my mind,
To love like Him.

Have fun deciphering who He is! I'm sure some of you would find it easier to guess. Have a loving, blessed day!

No comments: