Thursday, November 8, 2007

Visitations

The prayer and healing conference i attended today could very well propel me towards a whole new level of relationship with God. There i was challenged to pray an hour, non-stop, and did time pass and go! So surreptiously that it felt like fifteen minutes. I was reminded by the words of Jesus in Matthew 17:20 : "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
Indeed, if we truly believe and not doubt, all things are possible in God and *coughs* my throat problem was no more. Thank you God.

After the meeting i was visited by another supernatural being on the bus number 12. Being a logical person, much like Edgar Allan Poe's characters, i shall attempt to depict the ghastly image of what i saw in the brevity of seconds, sticking to nothing but facts and what my eyes could testify.

I looked up from my seat,
and unwittingly saw
this pallid face staring
straight at me.

It was not a normal face,
for i could see no visible
nose; a crack was there.

It was smiling,
a most aberrant smile,
the lips looked sewn
but still it could smile.

The eyes, most gaudy of all.
With sheer deviousness it gazed at you,
at the moment i felt my blood run cold.
Wonder what could enfold.

Its arched eyebrows
further accentuates
the absurdity of this face.
All at the back of an old man's glabrous head.

I told whatever it is that i am not scared of it, and it fled. I thank God for people whom have started to pray for me and yes, God that He chased that filth out of my sight. Indeed i have nothing to be scared of, since Jesus's blood is my protection.

IF you feel uncomfortable reading this blog, you should be. Because you have been living too much in the dark, wantonly wishfully thinking that all's well will end well. There is simply more to life than your games, your lovers, your friends, your family, yourself. IF you are offended, i offer no apologies but i invite you to question yourself, why?

P.S. If you think that i have gone mad, you sure are silly! :p God bless and good night :)

No comments: