Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bittersweet

I seem to have forgotten this blog of mine. Caught in the pursuits of numerous other activities.

Time is just fleeting away, that even as I type, I can feel time slipping away, quietly, steathily.

I can't wait to attend the wedding dinner of Serene and Caleb later. This godly couple have blessed me much with their wisdom and leadership and it's a surprise that they invited me. I almost couldn't because I didnt rsvp. I didnt know what was that till i checked it just a few moments ago, rsvp= responez s'il vous plait.

Thank God the person in charge Adeline just let me off :) Haha I feel so blessed and embarassed at the same time.

I guess I have no time to prepare for my mid year papers tomorrow. I'll try my best, after all economics is a subject you can smoke through.

No comments: