Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A day of many occurences

Yesterday, there were so many disparate events that happened and overall it was a bad, bad day.

1. Met Stephanie Sun Yan Zi at a Holland Village medical clinic (at Silver Cross and she really disguised herself well, an aunty pointed her out to me before I realised that the dark, bony, tall girl with dark long fairly highlighted hair was the singer herself)
2. Told to go through a typhoid injection (and all this while I have been handling tea without a permit? )
3. Saw a group of ten guys buy bubble tea after a pretty girl bought a few with her mum from my shop. (must I say how amused I were, even though they were from ACS-International, they still seem quite infantile in their thinking. )
4. Given a lecture by my uncle about my obsession with Christianity (not the first time, but this time I made my stand clear )
5. Observed real terrible business and really sultry faces on everyone in boon tong kee. (thus I had to lower down my tone and optimistic expression)
6. Met Sandy while working at Boon Tong Kee (hahaha quite embarassing and funny)
7. Missed a stop and had to pay 10 cents more. ( All due to Short term memory! I thought I left my ezlink card on the seat and went back up to the 2nd level only to remember that it is on my bag's pocket. And so that 1 mistake cost me a lot)
8. Had a conversation with Jun Hao. Am worried and discouraged by his response, which led me think about how terrible I am in discipling people.

And I really enjoyed Valentine's day with my cell group. With Sybil and Joy, with Glenn, with Cornelius's family and with Cheryl, though it was a few precious minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

看不懂...哎...失败..

Anonymous said...

.....锭享

Anonymous said...

no. 4! HAHAHA

Lips said...

He is uncle jerry... Hahaha I think you also face that a lot

Nathan Ng said...

So I should improve my E..you know?...But....