Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy as can be

Bees work non stop, almost never resting. I feel the same way too. University admissions and applying for scholarships are too much of a chore. (what more work.family.church) And I can't reject my friends who want me to write recommendations from them can I? Jesus never said it would be easy to be His witness in the world, but that He will be with us and lift us up. I believe the things I reap would ultimate bear fruit during harvest time.

I'm extremely excited as I received a call from SMU informing me that I have an interview on April 9, which is Ee Ling's birthday, at the Faculty of Law, Seminar room 3-3. I actually forgot the time I am to report so I'll wait for the confirmation via email. Is this the path that You want me to take o God? I would feel very miserable if I went for it and didn't get through. I'm going to fast and pray about it.

1 comment:

Nathan Ng said...

Everything will goes well





船到桥头自然直