Friday, March 6, 2009

I felt really depressed, when I went back home, no one bothered to ask how I did or even acknowledge my presence at all. Dinner was extremely disappointing, but I can't blame my mum, she had a terrible day at work, doing some manual labour for less than 5 bucks for a whole day. So after dinner I went around trying to get a decent meal, and saw a guy biting or licking his girlfriend's hair in broad daylight at the food court. I guess such things occur so that we bystanders can really laugh at them and ruefully feel better. My expectations run counterwise to reality, and I thought they cared. Not even a pinch of concern coming from ___,___ and ___.

1 comment:

Nathan Ng said...

看起来你很沮丧
有时候
花落不一定消逝
花开不一定重生
不多说
希望你懂我说什么


还有...
你在我BLOG留的是什么啊
看不懂
倒希望你留英语我还懂一些
不要再打拼音了
Thanks..
Haha