Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updates

Hi dear friends who read this very non-happening blog. I will be entering into army tomorrow so my posts would be even more irregular.

Do keep me in prayer as I believe I will relive old fears.

Anyway the law interview on April 9 went terribly. Was asked whether a man who suffered a heart attack would be obliged to pay a passer-by doctor $1000(market rate). My views were: well he is not obliged, but I didnt know how to complete my sentence. I guess it was nerves which led to a mental block. Oh well, maybe next year I'll try again, with more preparation. It's a painful lesson well learnt.

Army here I come!

1 comment:

Nathan Ng said...

Today is an unlucky day...
早上本来要去教堂的
但是妈妈接到一个电话后
突然对我发飙了
撕了我的圣经与以前的听道笔记还有赞美诗歌集,懦弱的我选择沉默
同样的事情5年前也发生过
只不过这次来得更加激烈
看到纸张落地的那一瞬间
我承认,我无法再反驳什么了
以后每个星期天都得关在家里
Good luck,And I'll keep praying,For you and myself...
I hope every unlucky things will be gone...And I'll be waiting for what I want....

Keep in touch,my dear...


Andrew Wook