Sunday, March 30, 2008

The HAir Scare

Since this Monday, after sporting this new ''Botak" hair of mine, I received to my extreme surprise, a blend of extreme opinions about it. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to add suggest my own reasons for on such an unconventional hairstyle for me.

Well, the first and most primary reason I did so was simply to save money in the long run. I wouldn't have to cut my hair that often now. A little savings go a long way, it just feels better.

Next, I wanted to test my friends' responses out there, hoping that they would think that I have entered NS already, well it was quite well received, they assumed it without much questioning. Whereas for those who I thought gullible, to say I was balding was another attractive alternative. (Cut my hair to minimise the signs of my balding)

A few interesting comments-
Foong Chin= You look like a monk travelling on alms, with that hair of yours and bag slouched at the back. So I was conferred the title of Xu Shifu(Pugilist Master Koh) for the training today. I treated it with much solemnity.
Someone but i forgot whom= You siao ar?! Ya, I hope you didn't have a heart attack(jokingly).

Anyway I attended this seminar yesterday- BReaking a Millionaire Code by Thomas Mathew. It was splendid, 3 hours long yet i didn't even have the time to feel drowsy. Great speaker and imparted great tips on how to indeed be a millionaire- quite easily. The youngest one he groomed turned out to be 24. I'm going to place my money in their team, IPP. I want to be a good steward of my money, to glorify my Master with what He has given me.

That should be all, please pray for me- the Wushu Taiji Quan competition on 9th April, the SLA Spatial Challenge, and VJC Economics Symposium, that I shall shine for God, no matter how insignificant I am.

No comments: