Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why Warkld?

It's interesting to trace the beginnings of warkld. Ever wondered how it came about?

This poem is inspired by how I see myself waging war against the different periods in my life. Each stanza  also serves as individual milestones of my growth.

I have lost much, yet gained so much more.

Warkld
Speaks of a child once lost and searching
warring within secret desires
too taboo to handle


Speaks of a child once down and struggling
warring within ancient doctrine
too sacred to tackle


Speaks of a child once bruised and hurting
warring against friends and family
too precious to forgo


Speaks of a child once lost and searching
Now himself embracing 
Warring against forces that once,
Kept him lost and searching
Down and struggling
Bruised and hurting!


In awe of God's hand ~

No comments: