Wednesday, November 7, 2007

PW Expires

PW, which means project work, is a largely forgotten thing of the obscure past. I guess after today, it would never cross my mind today. To mark this joyous occasion, A302 marched off to suntec city where we splurged our $50 dollar Pizza Hut voucher, which we got from the Green Transport Quiz. On introspection, though perhaps we may have gotten it through underhand means, but at least we were sane enough not to be aboveboard and claim the 1st prize, which for this we deserve recognition for our valor and humility.

I cant wait for tomorrow as the Prayer Conference commences tomorrow. All are welcome to join it at 7pm, Church of Singapore. Do buzz me at 9483 2232 for any relevant details. I hereby end this short post.

one week without prayer makes one weak.

No comments: