Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tragedy!

Tragedy, tragedy, tragedy. This is such a tragedy. Why so, as belows it shows.

Where lies my toy
For my toy has gone,
And so here i mourn,
reduced to a life
of a vagabond.

Indeed who could be
so cruel to me?
Where thou my gameboy:
What a devious ploy!

Could it be she, who
governs the household.
Or her, the ever
playful girl; behold!

Could it be... t'was him
on hindsight it seems,
Younger of my kin,
Guilty of the sin.

So who could it be?
Do help me to see,
Go try if you're free,
To enlighten me :)

As my readers, i hope you are able to help me find where my gameboy belies. Meanwhile, i hope you enjoy reading this little epithet of the culprit. With this i end my post. (Sobs, i got no toy to play with as of now, save for my handphone games, thanks ZM.)

P.S. God bless y'all with the ingenuity to guess who is it!

4 comments:

:: lorrainekor :: said...

mother
sis
bro


i think is a he!

Lips said...

well accurate descriptors of the different persons mentioned in the poem, the she, her and him referring to my mother, sister and brother respectively. But a pity, a wrong guess. Nonetheless, a commendable effort. I award u B-

Anonymous said...

I think you just misplaced it??

Lips said...

Eeps, no way ho zay. Me, misplace? not the slightest chance.